Friday, September 30, 2005

It's so simple it's ridiculous


The world really isn't that complicated. It's just not. We make it that way in our own minds. Somewhere, somehow we picked up certain belief systems about the world. Many of them serve us well. Many of them don't.

Something I learned from Randy Gage is what I consider one of the keys to life. If a belief doesn't serve YOU then change it so it does.

Do you have problems with the virtue of selfishness? Get a copy of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

I got an email today from a guy who doesn't have a car because he doesn't need a car. But what about WANTING a car?

Do you understand prosperity consciousness? Or are you too mired in the lack programming that infects this planet like a parasite.

Yes, my friend, it is so simple it is ridiculous.

Here's what you do:

Decide what you want.
Know that it is ok to have what you WANT and not just what you need.
Imagine yourself having it.
Feel the emotions associated with having it.
Set your intention by speaking and writing it.
Take action towards it by doing the best you can with what you've got.

That's it. Think you can handle it? Believe me, not many can get their arms around the part about it being ok to have whatever you want.

Me? I woke up around 8:30 today. Checked my email real quick and then went to my pool and meditated for awhile. While doing so I came up with a crystal clear plan for my day. I came up with a ton of great ideas. Then I went for a swim and got back to work.

Life is good if you allow yourself to enjoy it. Do you have any idea how many people on this planet will not allow themselves to be happy? Billions is my guess.

Why?

Their beliefs do not serve them.

Do your beliefs serve you?

follow me on Twitter