Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Send Your Critics Straight to...

Today's lesson is simple:

There is a time and place for everything.

The more your name gets "out there" the more the critics are going to blast you.

It's the nature of the beast, my friend.

And while I don't normally advise getting caught up in those negative vibes, there is one time it does make sense to mix it up.

If a "big name" person starts shooting their mouth off feel free to start some controversy.

Controversy marketing definitely works.

And the best part is, these morons who think they are doing you harm are doing you a world of good.

They're giving you a ton of exporuse on the house!

If your information is solid and you do right by people what do you have to lose?

For the most part, nothing.

But you still need to be careful when you stir things up. I'm NOT advising you to go stepping on people's toes just to get people to notice you.

And I'm certainly not telling you to go shooting your mouth off for no reason at all.

Just recently a former "big name" in the fitness industry got himself in a mess of trouble on the internet for calling out another big name.

He didn't realize the overwhelming support would be AGAINST him.

The internet is the great equalizer, and this old-timer didn't realize the trouble he was creating for himself.

Controversy works. But make sure you're on the right side of it or you're in for a world of hurt.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://howtoprofitwithemails.com
http://howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

PS - Let me show you how to make the most of your internet presence. (Yes, they work in Australia, too)

"Jim,

Loved your Boot Camp and Ultimate Email Marketing products I purchased recently.

While listening to the Email audio I had an idea which has already seen me sell out one Boot Camp, advertise the second and YES - earn more for working less hours.

I love it, but more importantly my clients love it! Each listen gives me something new. Thanks mate, this stuff is GOLD!"

Daniel Munday BHSc, CFT
DPM PERFORMANCE
dpmperformance.com.au

http://howtoprofitwithemails.com
http://howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

follow me on Twitter