Monday, September 10, 2007

It was a strange day in October when...

I woke up that morning not knowing how much my life was going to be changed forever.

It started off a day like any other day. I was still living in Tampa at the time, but I don't remember what the weather was like. In fact, I don't remember too many of the details at all.

I only remember the excitement.

I'd been selling my http://howtogetmoreclients.com/ product since August. But because of delays in setting up my shopping cart and getting my online merchant account approved I had to take orders for it over the phone.

And while I certainly wasn't complaining, I was looking forward to the day I wasn't going to have to do that anymore. We still take orders over the phone to this day. But I was really excited to see that first online order come in.

Anyway, I sat down to my computer that morning and hit the send/receive button on Outlook and watched the day's emails pour in.

That's when it happened.

That's when everything changed.

An email came in that I'd never seen before. It almost looked like it was a receipt for something I had purchased.

It read: Merchant Email Receipt

Shortly after that a New Order Notice email came in that had been sent via my shopping cart.

Could it be?

Had it really happened while I was sleeping?

Yes, it had.

My first online order had come in while I was asleep.

For the first time I had made moolah while I was out cold.

I'd had trainers work for me and was making passive income that way, but this was different.

This was WAY different.

So I open the order notice to find out who I am going to ship to and I almost fall out of my chair.

The order came from London.

My first online order came from the UK.

It's not the greatest feeling in the world. But it's up there. It really, really is.

The guy who ordered it had been receiving my emails and because he was in the UK was waiting to be able to order online instead of having to call like everyone else.

Is there anything easier than email marketing?

It can sell anything. It's not just for info-products.

Give me 48 minutes and I'll share everything I know with you.

http://howtoprofitwithemails.com/

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://howtoprofitwithemails.com/

PS- Years of experience in 48 minutes. It's worth 100 times what you'll invest.

"Love the product Jim! I am so glad that you came out with this b/c it is really what I am looking for right now. I am also glad that it is straight and to the point. Having your 4 years of email marketing experience in a 48 minute audio is a steal."


Tom Gifford
State College, PA

follow me on Twitter