Friday, March 21, 2008

A Deadly Myth

A Deadly Myth


The other day one of my customers emailed me with a serious concern.


"Hi Jim,


I bought your http://HowToGetMoreClients.com package awhile ago and love it. I've gotten several new clients using your techniques. Right now, I am basically indentured to a local chain club.


On to my real question. Is it possible for a Trainer (me) who has no 4 year degree, but does have the appropriate certifications and a drive to succeed and make money, to have a 6 figure income? Is this possible? Is it common? Would a degree be necessary? Or is this something that's just "nice" but not required?"


-Chris


JL: Chris, glad the http://HowToGetMoreClients.com Kit is serving you well. I think every trainer should have a copy of that product because sales is a skill everyone needs to have in their toolkit.


To answer your question:


There are plenty of millyunaires who don't have a high school degree, never mind college.


Shoot, there are rich people who can't even read.


But they sure can dream BIG. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts they own at least one business - if not several.


The educational system in the United States creates employees.


And employees help business owners get rich.


I'm NOT suggesting that education isn't important, but it is a Deadly Myth to think getting a 4 year degree is the key to financial freedom.


To think going to college and getting a good paying job is the path to financial security is just dead wrong.


I highly recommend creating boot camp businesses because they allow personal trainers the time to learn about financial freedom.


If you can earn in just one hour what would normally take you three hours of one-on-one training...or four...or five...well, do you have any idea how much you can learn about building wealth during the hours you WOULD HAVE spent training clients one-on-one?


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim "The Liberator" Labadie


PS- No matter what your financial outlook right now, if you want to be a successful business owner you MUST be able to sell.
http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


PPS- Boot Camps allow you the time to learn even more about creating true Financial Freedom. Be smart and start your own.


http://howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

follow me on Twitter