Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mike Boyle's new program released


As you know, the Velvet Rope Marketing for Fitness Pros DVD is going to be launched this month. The first rule of the Velvet Rope is that you must be great at what you do. So to make sure that you are I'm going to make you aware when top-notch resources become available to help you.

Mike Boyle's new Functional Strength Coach was released today and judging from how awesome a speaker he was at the Ryan Lee Boot Camp I'm sure his new 10 DVD set kicks ass!

Check it out at: FunctionalStrengthCoach.com

Other news:

- Ryan Lee, Alwyn Cosgrove and I are planning a nationwide tour next year. Hold onto your hats!

- My latest newsletter will be coming out on Thursday. It's going to talk about the differences between selling one-on-one and selling from a large audience. Yes, just like the one I just spoke to in CT. Stay tuned for it because I sold thousands of dollars worth of products and I'm going to teach you some of my secrets!

follow me on Twitter