Thursday, March 01, 2007

2 Ways to Get Collect More Emails & Sales

This is a message from my friend Craig Ballantyne for you. If you're looking for great information to send to your email list or clients Craig's got some stuff ready for you to take advantage of - today!

Check it out:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Craig Ballanyne:

I've received a lot of emails from trainers asking to use my Turbulence Training reports as bonus items in their own product packages and to give away in exchange for gathering prospect's email addresses.

So, I'm giving away TWO reports for trainers to use for exactly those purposes.

First, trainers can now download The Original 4-Week Turbulence Training Bodyweight Workout as a free bonus on site to help get more newsletter subscribers.

That's right, you can offer this workout as a free bonus just for signing up for your newsletter.

I've sold thousands of copies of this report for $19.99, but now you can offer it to your prospects at no charge. You can also give it away to your boot-camp attendees, or as a bonus in your product packages, or even as an unannounced bonus download in your autoresponders.
To download your copy of this report, please visit:

http://workoutmanuals.com/PTU_free_TT_report

Second, I'm offering another Turbulence Training e-book to the first 50 trainers that contact me through www.ChinaisGettingFat.com

My assistant will email you a link to download an 8-week Turbulence Training Bodyweight Workout (Value = $29.99) that can be used as a free bonus to go along with any products you sell (but I ask that you only use it as a free bonus to add value to a product that you sell).

I have NEVER allowed ANYONE to give this 8-week Bodyweight Training report away before, and that's why I'm limiting it to only the first 50 trainers that contact him through http://www.ChinaisGettingFat.comtoday!

follow me on Twitter