Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Secret To More Success

Yesterday I wrote about Warren Buffett.

And yesterday I had a fitness pro write me back that Mr. Buffett wasn't leaving any loot for his kids.

This trainer didn't seem too happy about it.

Now I have no idea if that is true or not.

Meaning, if Mr. Buffett is leaving an inheritance or not to his children.

It's none of my business.

And while I write a lot of personal stuff, I don't think I'd ever presume to tell you that you should or should not leave an inheritance for your children.

It's really none of my business.

But what I do find interesting is the sense of entitlement that people have.

I'm not about to say I'm 100% immune from it myself.

Still, it's pretty insane how people feel they are entitled to things.

If Warren Buffet doesn't want to leave any of his fortune to his kids then so be it.

His kids are responsible for their own lives.

Just as I'm responsible for mine.

And you are responsible for yours.

It reminds me of an email exchange I had with my friend Kevin Gianni not so long ago.

Kevin's business has literally exploded - in a positve way - over the last few months.

He has met some of the most amazing people as a result.

Some of which he is partnering with on exciting new projects that blow me away every time I think about them.

What really stood out for me was when Kevin wrote that the day he took 100% responsibility for EVERYTHING in his life is when his outrageous success truly began.

It's one of the hardest things to do, but when you really get that concept is when everything changes.

And everything changes for the better.

Oh, and I'm guessing if you're one of Warren Buffet's kids you've learned a thing or two about financial responsibility along the way.

Again, that's just a guess.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainersinnercircle.com

PS- One of the graduates from the first mentorship program I ran is having a big celebration. His products are first rate. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

http://RenegadeConditioningSecrets.com

follow me on Twitter