Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bargain basement brain surgery

I like to think I'm a pretty sharp guy.


But I ain't no brain surgeon.


I've learned from people who have been there and done that.


Why sit around when I can take action.


When good opportunities arise I grab them by the neck and take them down like a fat guy attacks a Double Whopper.


How many times do I have to harp on it...


There are some simple things you need to be, do, have:


You have to have a website


You need to have the proper moolah magnet mindset


You need to be writing an online newsletter at MINIMUM once per week


You should be focusing on semi-private training or boot camps so you are leveraging your time


You need to delegate tasks others can do so you have more time to GROW your biz


You have to do public speaking


It's not like you have to figure out how to fly a Tonka Truck to Uranus.


I know you're smart.


You read my newsletters. That's how I know.


Now is the time for you to seize the moment.


Now is the time for you to attack opportunity like a Couch Potato mauls a bag of Funions.


Right now, http://FitCommExpo.com offers 100 ridonculous educational sessions for 125 smacks.


I don't work for NASA but my basic math skills tells me that's about a whopping buck twenty five per.


Grab it by the neck.


Take it down.


Kill it.


There's never been a better opportunity to learn all the skills you need than now.


To quote the classic American movie "Cannonball Run":


"If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly."


Love ya more than ever.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Fitness pros receive CEUs from the NSCA, ACE, ISSA, NFPT, and NESTA for this one.


http://FitCommExpo.com

follow me on Twitter