Monday, March 24, 2008

Unfortunate but true

My colleagues and I harp about this all the time for a reason.


Many of the things we write and say you hear over and over and over and over...


We do this for your own good.


We do this to burn it into your brain.


Broke ass broke trainers bitch, moan and complain.


They are out of the industry in a couple years because they swear your can't make any moolah being a trainer.


Some we're happy to see go. Others, well, the world would be a better place if they had stayed and learned.


There are trainers out there earning six and even seven figures.


They have invested in themselves. They have invested in their business education over and over and over.


They have followed their dreams and made them reality.


Hell, some trainers won't purchase some business info because they don't get CEU's.


SOOO short-sighted.


SOOO silly to sell themselves so short.


Well, now there is NO excuse.


http://fitcommexpo.com starts this Tuesday, March 25th. And yes, they are even offering CEUs.


There are over 80 presenters.


There are over 100 sessions.


They will be made available in MP3 format so you can download them and listen to them on your iPod while working out.


Be smart.


Move in the direction of your dreams.


Learn from the best.


Burn this into your brain.


I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself:


"If I constantly learn from those who are already making a great living in this business AND I take action and consistently move forward HOW could I possibly fail."


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://fitcommexpo.com


PS- Yes, I'm one of the presenters. Yes, you will get your investment back from my session alone.


http://fitcommexpo.com

follow me on Twitter