Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Here's a question I'm asked often

Here's a question I'm asked often:


"I am thinking of creating an eBook.


But not sure how to create a joint venture, what it even entails ,or how to negotiate it.


I have no problem contacting people I don't know. I'm just not sure how to create a proposal...is it as easy as " I want to create this product and would like to utilize your free reports and email list and here's what's in it for you.....(another thing I'm uncertain of)


Can you point me in the right direction?"


- Kathi


JL: First off, I congratulate anyone for taking action. I love hearing from anyone who is getting off their butt and moving in the direction of their dreams.


Second, most of the JV's I do in regards to internet marketing are with people I know very, very well.


And that is the key.


If you're approaching someone who has a large list to help you promote a product you need to:


a - take a deep breath


b - relax


c - ask them what you can do to help THEM


d - create a RELATIONSHIP with them first


Relationships, relationships, relationships.


Yes, you'll never get what you don't ask for.


But you're more likely to get it from someone you already know very well.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - My friend Ryan Lee is GIVING books away. And if you're interested in creating an ebook of your own, well, you want a copy of http://PassiveFitnessIncome.com

follow me on Twitter