Thursday, March 27, 2008

The glaring fitness spotlight

The glaring fitness spotlight


I was listening to my friend Pat Rigsby's presentation during http://FitCommExpo.com when I came up with the topic of today's newsletter.


Put your clients and campers in the glaring fitness spotlight.


And by that I mean you should interview your success stories for your e-newsletter.


Imagine your prospect reading the answers to questions like these:


Why they started


What they have learned


What's next for them


SOOO powerful.


Your prospect desperately wants to connect with you on an emotional level.


They want to know there are other men and women who were in the same situation they were.


They want to know they won't be embarrassed by their lack of fitness and excess weight.


They want to know others just like them have done the work and succeeded.


They want to know they will get their moolahs worth.


Interviewing your current clients and campers like a reporter would accomplish all of this.


I have been hearing from more and more and more trainers who are listening to me and my colleagues. The success stories are pouring in.


Please put these tips to use.


They will work.


You will succeed.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim "The Liberator" Labadie
http://HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com


PS - I was recently reading Fitness Management magazine and noticed ACE's Top Ten Fitness Trends for 2008. Boot Camps are growing and growing and growing. In fact, it's Trend numero uno.


See for yourself on their site:


http://tinyurl.com/3agr9u

follow me on Twitter