Friday, January 26, 2007

4 Outrageously Powerful Fitness Sales Questions

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'

Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your
iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

****

"4 Outrageously Powerful Fitness Sales Questions"

Let me first make something perfectly clear: You can't just ask these questions to someone you just met.

They have to like you.

They have to trust you.

If you haven't bonded with your prospect yet then don't even think about asking these questions.

But when you've made a connection with them...

When they are feeling comfortable with you...

That is when these questions bring out the emotion that closes sales.

Emotion is what gets people to shut up and stop making excuses. It gets them to become your client and start on the road to a happier and healthier life.

1- When did you make a conscious decision to live your life so unhappy?

2- I don't understand, you'd rather buy new clothes in a bigger size than hire a trainer and have to get a new wardrobe in a smaller size?

3- Let me get this straight, you don't have time to workout but you do have the time to watch 4 hours of TV every night?

4- You really don't want to change do you? Seems to me you're perfectly content being unhappy.

It takes courage to ask these questions. But it also takes courage for a deconditioned person to stand-up for themselves and make a lifestyle change.

Doesn't it?

If you don't have any courage then why the h*ll would a prospect want to hire you anyway?

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- What does Alwyn Cosgrove think about the Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Pros?

"It's quite possible I've got more qualifications than anyone else in my field. Seriously, I've got more letters after my name than I have in my name! However, I'm going to let you in on the horrible truth...there is no relationship between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid.

Jim Labadie is THE MASTER and he has solved that problem. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals is almost as good as having Jim as your own personal sales staff. Within days of listening to the CD's you'll have, at the least, doubled your investment.

BOTTOM LINE: If you don't have this kit in your arsenal, you better pray your competition doesn't. It's that powerful."

Alwyn Cosgrove
AlwynCosgrove.com

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter