Monday, January 15, 2007

How to 'get in' with corporations

How to 'get in' with corporations

I'm often asked by fitness pros how they 'get in' with corporations.
How they can create a corporate boot camp, a series of seminars or the like.


Well, there are several ways to do it.


But why not just talk about the easiest way?


Why not just ask someone you know?


Why not talk to some of your clients about the best way to get your foot in the door?


Or if you don't have a client who can help you, why not take the time to find out who can?


Make a list of every person you know and think about where they work.
How much pull do they have there?


Are they the decision makers?


Or can they cut through the red-tape and get you in front of those decision makers right away?


More questions for you:


Why do things the hard way?


Why not use all your connections?


Do you really believe people aren't going to be willing to help you?


Yet more questions:


What happens when you actually land this corporate gig?


Are you afraid of failure?


Or is it success you fear?


Wouldn't it be OK if you started with ONE corporate contract and did such a great job wth them they referred you to other companies?


Don't you think business owners and corporate executives have friends who are business owners and corporate executives?


Don't you think they talk about things such as the new fitness program that has reduced their health care costs and has their employees feeling great?


I got the idea to write this newsletter from one of my customers who recently wrote me about this very topic:


'Hey Jim,


Just wanted to let you know your
http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com kit is SO well done!


I listened to all the audio cd's and had every one of my questions answered. Furthermore, the cheat sheet that came with it was extremely convenient and effective.


I recently created a proposal to run fitness boot camps for a local corporation. The company leadership absolutely loved it and they have already committed to the goal of running a '4-6 week on, 1-2 week off'
boot camp for their employees for the rest of the year!!!


I already had an 'in' since I train both of the CEO's of the company, and I helped one of them to lose 100 lbs. of body fat in a year to the date of the meeting we had.


But the professionalism and 'attention to details' approach of your Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up kit without a doubt sealed the deal and gave me the initial idea to move forward with the proposal.


Since it is a pilot I offered a discounted rate of $99/hour, but still look to make up to $500 per week of pure profit from just this camp alone!!!'


Yours in fitness,


BJ Gaddour, CSCS
GGResultstTraining.com


Believe me, things are really a lot easier than we make them out to be. I know you can do the same thing BJ has. I know you have successful clients who are successful people.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com


PS- Oh, yet another SIX-FIGURE boot camp business testimonial for http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com


'Jim,

Just wanted to give you a quick heads up on the progress I've made with my camps since purchasing your Ultimate Boot Camp Product.


I started in March '06 with about 10 people attending. It's steadily grown over the last 9 months with this month hitting 56 enrolled!!


It was your product that cemented the idea to start my own camps. I had no idea at the time that some initial guidance from the Ultimate BC CD's and some marketing know how would amount to a such a successful business.


I want to thank you for providing that spark that ignited what this year will be a SIX-FIGURE boot camp business!!'


Yours In Health,
Eric Gelder
ChandlerBootCamp.com


PPS- What are YOU waiting for? ;-)


http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

follow me on Twitter