Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm going digital!

I'm going digital!

*You want to read this whole post, trust me ;-)


Once upon a time, I had a consultation with one of my Ultimate Sales Kit customers.


One of the things we spoke about was the rate he charges per session.


While he truly believes he deserves the $100 he asks for, and I do too, he has trouble asking people for that much money.


He told me he hates the cringe on their face when they hear he charges $100 per session. As soon as I heard that I knew what the problem was.


So what's the problem?


When people have a reaction like that it's because they're reacting to YOUR body language.


If someone cringes in response to something YOU say it is because of something YOU are doing.


Chances are you yourself are cringing first. Or your tone of voice may have changed from one of confidence to one of self-doubt. So you need to be very wary of two things:


1- When you tell them how much you charge make sure you say it with complete confidence and authority.


If for any reason you give your prospect the sense you aren't worth the asking price they'll pick it up sub-consciously and all is lost.


Well, more than likely.


2- Make sure you don't have any 'headtrash' in regards to what people are willing to pay for a service they value.


In other words, if you think people would never pay $100 (or more) per session then why the heck are you charging that much?


The fact of the matter is, people will pay good money for a good service to someone they believe will deliver the results they are paying for, period.

********

I'm going digital, baby!


With the coming launch of Prograde Nutrition I'm systematizing my business more than ever.


Which is great news for you.


Why?


Because I'm starting to test selling my products as digital downloads - that's why!


And I'm starting with the legendary Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals.


I'm not sure how long I'm going to be offering it at this price, but right now you can get the entire Platinum Edition ($297 value) for a paltry $99!!!


Yeah, you can download the entire 9 CDs worth of the world's BEST info on selling personal training services RIGHT NOW!


Oh, and the first 50 to order will also receive a F R E E copy of two of my other business building products:


1- Secrets to Scoring Publicity Tele-seminar I did with Amanda Vogel ($47 value)


2- Fitness Business Mindset with Zach Even-Esh and myself ($17 value)


Just go to http://www.HowtoGetMoreClients.com - before your competition - and you'll see the special order section near the bottom.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.HowtoGetMoreClients.com



PS - This could be you!


'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'


Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL


http://www.HowtoGetMoreClients.com


PPS - Be one of the first 50 and receive the two additional bonus product downloads (worth $64) for F R E E!


http://www.HowtoGetMoreClients.com

follow me on Twitter