Friday, January 19, 2007

Just thought I'd share this

Yesterday one of my FORMER subscribers sent me a not so nice email.

He told me to stop sending him crap and then proceeded to call me an a**hole.

Real professional, right? The unsubscribe directions are on the bottom of every newsletter I send.

Apparently, he couldn't find them.

The funny thing is, I couldn't stop smiling when I read it. I only get them once in a blue moon and I always just delete them.

But this time I just smiled and stared at it for quite some time. Then I started laughing my butt off.

I think it's hysterical. I really do.

And oddly enough I really hope there are some people out there calling you an a**hole, too!

Why?

Because it means you're making a difference.

It means your voice is being heard. Some might not like what you have to say, but you're out there for all the world to see.

And that takes courage.

That is the kind of person I want reading my stuff.

Not some loser who would waste a second of his life writing to me to cuss me out.

Have a great weekend!

-Jim

PS- Got this testimonial from the incredibly talented Mike Robertson today. BTW, Mike is about the nicest guy in the fitness industry. It's an honor to know him.

"I just wanted to give you some initial feedback on the "Fitness Info Mistakes" I purchased last week.

EXCELLENT WORK!

To be honest I kind of jumped into this whole fitness info products thing a**-backwards; I didn't necessarily have a game plan, but I did have the passion and networking that made things work. I keep thinking what could've been if I would've actually known what to do in the first place! This would have been a whole lot easier if I'd had your product from the outset.

Regardless, I'm about 1/2 way done thus far and it's a really great product. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in - I can already tell the value that your products are going to bring to my business!"

Mike Robertson Robertson
TrainingSystems.com

follow me on Twitter