Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Forgotten Art Of...

Somewhere along the line many of us forgot to think for ourselves.


Somewhere along the line many began to let their political affiliation or their government or their friends or their family or their religion do their thinking for them.


It makes for a scary world.


That's why I love to give you things to THINK about.


The forgotten art of critical thinking needs to be resurrected.


So here is something to think about:


Here is an article on how big, bad McDonald's and how their "Marketing Tricks Tots' Taste Buds."


http://tinyurl.com/27s33r



But that isn't what I want you to think about. What I want you to wrap your arms around is just how much the Fitness Industry owes to the Fast Food corporations.


Have you ever given thought to how much moolah you have made thanks to their stuffing cheeseburgers down your clients' throats?


Don't rush to judgement on this one. THINK. Stay as unemotional about it as you can and THINK.

****

Thanks to all of you who have already participated in the http://michaelmoorehealthchallenge.com !!


But we've got a long way to go. Please be sure to take a moment to send in the form email if nothing else.


I don't have the answers to everything, but I believe this is going to help people. I really do. I know this will make a difference in the lives of millions of people.


Please help us out. Please tell everyone you can about it.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://michaelmoorehealthchallenge.com


PS- I thought this was more than interesting. It's an email response to the http://michaelmoorehealthchallenge.com
from a Canadian subscriber. Thanks, Roché!


"Dear Mr Moore,


As a Canadian Citizen and a wife of a physician here, I know that our healthcare system is only slightly better than that of the USA. Unfortunately people are dying of obesity, type 11 diabetes and other metabolic syndrome related illnesses as much as in America. Our system is bogged down by self- induced illnesses that steal the care from the really sick people.
I would love to see you take this health challenge and I will cheer you on every step of the way.


You can single-handedly make a much bigger difference in your own healthcare system by setting an amazingly positive example than you can by making a hundred movies.


I wish you the very best of luck. I know that Jim and Ryan will give you every ounce of help you need with this challenge."


Sincerely,


Roché Rossouw
Powell River, BC

follow me on Twitter