Thursday, July 26, 2007

Is BareFoot Training The Way To Go?

Is BareFoot Training The Way To Go?

Well, I'm not the guy to answer that question.

But there is a really cool product on the market that you should check out. And no, I don't have anything whatsoever to do with the company. I get nothing out of this. I've never tried them on.

But when my friend, and fellow fitness pro, Joe Stankowski showed me their website I was intrigued.

Check them out at: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Pretty cool, huh?

The best part is Joe spoke the the company and as fitness pros you can get 40% off! I believe it's called the ProDeal Program.

If you want in then you need to contact Georgia Shaw at georgia.shaw@vibramusa.com

You're going to have to provide some sort of proof you are a fitness pro. Like a website, or biz card, or whatever.

Who hooks you up? ;-)

follow me on Twitter