Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How to charge $100 (at least) for an hour of your time

How to charge $100 (at least) for an hour of your time

********
Have you seen the review of Prograde Varsity Post-Workout drink in Men's Fitness? If not, check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/23vpqf

Become a Prograde Pro TODAY! http://getprograde.com/fitness_pro
********

Once upon a time I had a conversation with one of my Ultimate Sales Kit customers.

We spoke about the rate he charges per session. And while he truly believes he deserves the $100 he asks for - and I do too -he has trouble asking people for that much money.

He told me he hates the cringe on the face of his prospect when they hear he charges $100 per session.

As soon as I heard that I knew what the problem was.

If someone cringes in response to something YOU say, it is because of something YOU are doing.

Chances are you yourself are cringing first.

Or your tone of voice may have changed from one of confidence to one of self-doubt.

So you need to be very wary of two things:

1- When you tell them how much you charge make sure you say it with complete confidence and authority. If for any reason you give your prospect the sense you aren't worth the asking price they'll pick it up sub-consciously and all is lost.

Well, more than likely.

2- Make sure you don't have any "headtrash" in regards to what people are willing to pay for a service they value. In other words, if you think people would never pay $100 (or more) per session then why the heck are you charging that much?

The fact of the matter is, people will pay $100 per hour (or more) for a good service to someone they believe will deliver the results they are paying for.

But you have to believe you're really worth it.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'
Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

"It's quite possible I've got more qualifications than anyone else in my field. Seriously, I've got more letters after my name than I have in my name! However, I'm going to let you in on the horrible truth...there is no relationship between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid.

Jim Labadie is THE MASTER and he has solved that problem. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals is almost as good as having Jim as your own personal sales staff. Within days of listening to the CD's you'll have, at the least, doubled your investment.

BOTTOM LINE: If you don't have this kit in your arsenal, you better pray your competition doesn't. It's that powerful."

Alwyn Cosgrove
Sports Conditioning Professional
Owner Results Fitness

follow me on Twitter