Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's Like Looking In a Mirror

It's Like Looking In a Mirror

There's a good chance you own several pairs of sneakers.

There's a good chance you own a heart rate monitor.

There's more than a good chance you're reading this email in workout attire.

There's a good chance you never go anywhere without a bottle of water.

There's a good chance you have trained at least a couple clients today.

There's a good chance you've run a boot camp this morning.

There's a good chance you're working on your first fitness info product right now.

There's a good chance you've been working out since you were a teenager.

There's a good chance you used to have a "real" job, or have been told to get one.

There's a very good chance the fact a person can become a certified personal trainer by taking a weekend course p*sses the he## out of you.

There's a very good chance you aren't making any dough at all.

There's also a chance you are making pretty good loot but you're working yourself to death to make it.

So what on earth does this mean?

Simple.

I know the person I am writing to when I send out my email newsletters like I know myself.

How well do you know the person who is reading yours?

I love ya no matter what. ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://getprograde.com/

PS- I've been writing these things for four years. I know a thing or two that can help you. Put your faith in me.

http://howtoprofitwithemails.com/

"Jim,
What a great product Ultimate Email Marketing is. No fluff just immediately useable info. I've already made one change (you suggested) to my subject headline and have got a lot more emails opened - thanks!

A simple fact like knowing the email open rate for successful info marketers was brilliant, a real relief to hear!"

Alex Poole
Bristol, UK

PPS- I'm working on something big. VERY big. I did it in 2005 and I'm going to do it again.

follow me on Twitter