Sunday, August 26, 2007

My New Sunglasses and Your Training Business

Prograde Cravers are sweeping the nation! Have you seen the video?

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/whatsnew.htm
****
Recently I went to Nordstrom's - by far and away my favorite store - to get a new pair of sunglasses.

And while my cool looking Maui Jim's aren't of great importance to you, the rest of this email is.

Two things:

1- The sales person sent me a hand written thank you card. I know this is nothing new. I know this is something you know you should be doing.

But are you?

It's stunning how far a simple thank you note goes.

2- I go to Nordstrom's because they take care of me. They make my life easy. I don't like to shop, so once I find what I'm looking for - and they always help me find it - I get the heck out of there and move on with my life.

You may very well enjoy the process of shopping. You might love finding a great deal.

I've got no problem with that.

But I just want to point out if you're always haggling and spending days looking to save a handful of bucks you may very well be costing yourself a fortune by spending time nickel and diming instead of focusing on marketing that can attract serious coin.

And don't even get me started on the lack of prosperity consciousness that extreme bargain hunting reveals.

Again, there's nothing wrong with getting a great price on things. But I know people who take it too such extremes I literally laugh at how much those "bargains" cost them.

Oh, and one last thing: I teach in my Ultimate Sales Kit that you tend to attract the type of shopper you yourself are.

So if you find yourself fighting with prospects over how much you charge, well, you might want to take a long look in the mirror and see how easy it is to get you to buy something of good value at a fair price.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- You can buy a lot of sunglasses when you do this:

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'

Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter