Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Best Friends You Don't Know About

The Best Friends You Don't Know About

There are friends you don't know about who desperately want to see you succeed.


They are your biggest ally, but you weren't told that as a kid.


In fact, you were meant to fear them.


Your mommy, daddy and teachers told you they were unacceptable.


The school system kept you from them.


Your life has been made much more difficult as a result.


Who are these best friends you don't know about?


Mistakes.


They teach you to learn faster than any other method.


But instead of encouraging them you were taught to fear them.


If you made too many mistakes you failed.


And they taught you failing was bad.


So you don't like to do it.


But the biggest succcesses know the truth.


The faster you make the mistakes, and the faster you fail, the sooner you succeed.


Think different.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://GetPrograde.com


PS - There is always a best way to do things. http://howtogetmoreclients.com is one of those ways.


'Hi Jim,


My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the Ultimate Platinum Sales Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more than DOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.


The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.


So thank you Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life.'


Jeff Robinson
robinsonfitness.com


PPS- Jeff found out the truth at http://howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter