Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eliminate Confusion in Sixty Seconds

I recently saw a commercial for a company called "Time Shares Only."


Couple things on that:


1- I immediately tried to register waitlossonly.com (spelled wrong intentionally) but it was already taken. Would you have done the same?


2- You can check out their site at timesharesonly.com


3- I don't know anything about this company. Meaning, I don't know if they're great at what they do. If they're terrible. Nothing.


4- The point is that they sell time shares. It's 100% obvious what they do.


They do NOT confuse their prospect.


They don't sell condos for people to live in year round.


Not townhouses.


Not duplexes.


Not commercial real estate.


Not ranches.


Not single family homes.


They do not confuse their prospect.


They sell time shares. And they promote the fact they do it better than everybody else.


Do you see my point?


When you're working on your business you need to take off your trainer hat and put on your business owner hat.


You need to start to think differently.


Let me clear this up.


When I talk to trainers they ask me all these questions about how to market all these different programs they have.


And when I ask them who their clients are, and what they come to them for, they usually say the same thing:


90% of their clients are women who come to them because they want to fit in their skinny jeans again.


So...


If 90% of your revenues come from one market why bang your head against the wall trying to figure out how to promote your sport specific or post-rehab programs when they hardly make you any dough?


Why not be like Time Shares Only and make what you offer clear as day?


And make your life much more simple in the process?


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/


PS - Did you know you could get a BUNDLE of my products at a discount? You sure can. Click here to find out how: http://tinyurl.com/2xveus

follow me on Twitter