Friday, January 04, 2008

Fast Food, Guns and Benjamins

Fast Food, Guns and Benjamins

Have you ever heard of someone at a fast food restaurant being forced to eat a Big Mac at gunpoint?


"Choke down that Whopper right now or I'll stick this Uzi where the sun don't shine."


The world is getting crazier and crazier but I haven't heard of that going down.


From what I understand we do have a choice what we put in our mouths.


Or am I missing something?


I was watching a commercial the other night and saw a promo for AT&T. Apparently they are giving a $300 cash back bonus or something to people who sign up for their service.


The commercial showed people on the street being asked what they would do if they were given 300 smackaroos right there.


"Go on a trip."


"Take my girlfriend to an expensive dinner."


"Get a new outfit."


Now I certainly don't know what all the responses were. And I'm confident that not everyone was going to rush out and do something stupid.


But I get this funny feeling that the responses they used were:


A- Pretty typical


B- Exactly what the average chuckle head watching would say


Something tells me not too many people answered, "I'd spend it on business education so I don't have to work a stupid job anymore and think that 300 wheels is a lot of green."


You get the idea.


There are people in this world who really deserve sympathy and have things much tougher than I ever did. Those people deserve help and compassion.


And then there are people who are just plain idiots.


So ask yourself point blank: If I were offered $300 out of the blue, what would I do with it?


Well, for one thing, you could spend 99 of it on my http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com before it goes up to $149 on Monday, January 7th.


Do you have any idea how much that investment would pay you back?


I do.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com


PS- I got so jacked up writing my "Is Roger Clemens A Steroid Freak" on Friday I totally forgot to spell check it before I sent it out. Dang!


PPS- Don't be silly. My failure to spell check shouldn't deter you from making one of the smartest investments YOU can make. Seriously, I love writing these, but do you think I do it just for kicks?


http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com

follow me on Twitter