Monday, December 31, 2007

The Spelling Bee Champ

The Spelling Bee Champ

One of the first emails I read when I got back from my vacation was from a woman who isn't too happy with my spelling.

And it's not the only one I have received lately.

Apparently I don't take the time to spell check.

That's true.

I typically tear through these emails very quickly. They only take me, for the most part, a couple minutes to write.

And while I do apologize for my spelling, I do want to make something clear:

The most important thing you can do when you write emails like this is to get across the FEELING you want. You want to convey EMOTION.

I literally FEEL as I type. My faces twists and contorts. I MOVE around in my chair. My adrenaline gets pumping.

The RUSH is amazing and when I get to the PS, well, the last thing on my mind is spell check.

But alas, I will do my best. I will take the additional two seconds to make sure I'm putting my best foot forward.

And thank you to the readers who brought this to my attention. Your point is valid and duly noted.

I will do my best.

Hope you still love me.

Happy New Year!

Jim "The Liberator" Labadie
http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com

PS- Sometime in early January I'll be raising the price of my http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com significantly. It's way to cheap for what it teaches.

PPS- If you want to know the secrets to creating HEART-PUMPING emails that pull in loot for $99 paltry ducketts then go NOW to http://HowToProfitWithEmails.com

follow me on Twitter