Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Labadie's Second Holiday Gift For You

Well, this is going to be a gift for the first 2 trainers who respond, that's for sure.


I am not compensated for this in any way.


I'm simply sending this because I love to make my list aware when top-flight professionals have an amazing service to offer.


Please read the below from my friend Todd Scott. If you've got a serious need for a copywriter Todd will deliver serious results. As I've written to you before, Todd has done work for me in the past and it's always top-notch.


- Jim Labadie


PS- Don't think this is a gift? Believe me, the people who place their trust in Todd are going to have a very Happy New Year!


****

I'm taking 2 new copywriting projects for January... First come first served. For your project to be complete by January 31st, all details and payment arrangements must be finalized by Friday December 21st, because I'll be taking off for the holidays Saturday 22nd until January 9th.


To ensure you have your project complete, go to http://FitnessCopyWriting.com and fill out the details at the bottom of the page. Be sure to include your number and the best time to reach you.


If you're truly serious about having your copy complete and on the market by the end of January, to make sure YOUR project is in my books when I start back on January 9th, you can call 225.241.6967.


Simply leave a message and the best time to reach you, and I'll return your call promptly.


Todd Scott
http://FitnessCopyWriting.com

follow me on Twitter