Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Small Changes Big Results

Small Changes Big Results


I was recently asked by a reader what I think of the book "The Four Hour Workweek"


Personally, I LOVE that book. It really gets you to think differently about life. And while it is a lot more difficult to create a business that supports a Four Hour Workweek than the book tries to get you to believe, I do think it will really open your eyes about some things.


One of the things that really hit home with me was the importance of the 80/20 rule.


80% of your revenues are going to come from 20% of your customers.


80% of your customers are going to come from 20% of your marketing efforts.


It might be even less. It could be 90/10 or 95/5.


The point is to get you to understand how important it is to be focusing on the highest return activities.


Look, business really isn't anywhere near as hard as we like to make it out to be. It's just not. And I could go on and on and on about the head games trainers play on themselves to keep them from making serious moolah, but I won't - today.


No, today I just want you to realize you can increase your profits by 500% just by focusing on three little things.


And no, I'm not kidding.


Pat Rigsby, Nick Berry and I have prepared a special report for you on exactly how to do it. You'll crank through the 15 page report in a matter of minutes. It will be one of the most eye-opening things you've ever read. If not THE most.


It doesn't cost you one red-cent.


It will blow your mind.


It will make you realize just how easy it is to actually make a serious income being a trainer.


Get the report at http://www.UltimateFitnessBusiness.com


You're going to STOP thinking like a trainer and START thinking like a business owner. And that, my friend, is going to lead you to the promised land.


Make your life easy. Read the report right now http://www.UltimateFitnessBusiness.com


Love ya more than ever.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.UltimateFitnessBusiness.com


PS- Why are you reading the PS when you should be reading the http://www.UltimateFitnessBusiness.com report already?

follow me on Twitter