Thursday, February 21, 2008

730 Steps Per Year

I'm writing you this email under the assumption you have dreams.


Really BIG dreams.


If you don't have any, well, I really cannot help you.


But if you do, please pay very close attention.


What would happen if each and every day you made two significant steps in the direction of those dreams?


Just two.


Over the course of one year you would be 730 steps closer to them.


Again, I'm talking about BIG dreams. The kind that don't happen - as much as we would like them to - overnight.


In just two years you would be 1460 steps closer.


Now I have no idea how many steps it is going to take to get you there. I just want you to see from my simple math how much easier it is than most think.


And I'll let you in on a little secret: When YOU start moving in the direction of your dreams THEY start taking steps towards YOU.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://CarbRotationDiet.com

follow me on Twitter