Monday, February 18, 2008

Moolah Making Mystique

This might seem silly to some.


I mean, really, is there anyone who doesn't know this already?


You can't sell what you don't believe in.


Your belief in the service you sell must be concrete.


There can be no doubt in your prospect's mind.


If they sense any doubt they're going to tell you they need to "think about it."


So maybe you do believe in yourself and the training you provide.


But what about other products or services you offer?


Do you have trouble upselling clients on things that will help them with their efforts?


If you have nothing but confidence in your recommendations then your clients will listen.


Or perhaps you do believe in what you recommend but you just have issues with money.


You have trouble earning a profit off of a recommendation.


You have a deep-rooted belief that money is evil.


You might not be conscious of it, but it's there.


And it's keeping you from being as profitbale as you could be.


Oh, and your fear isn't doing your clients any good either.


Just something to think about.


Don't worry, I still love ya ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'


Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL


Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


"It's quite possible I've got more qualifications than anyone else in my field. Seriously, I've got more letters after my name than I have in my name! However, I'm going to let you in on the horrible truth...there is no relationship between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid.


Jim Labadie is THE MASTER and he has solved that problem. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals is almost as good as having Jim as your own personal sales staff. Within days of listening to the CD's you'll have, at the least, doubled your investment.


BOTTOM LINE: If you don't have this kit in your arsenal, you better pray your competition doesn't. It's that powerful."


Alwyn Cosgrove
AlwynCosgrove.com


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter