Friday, April 18, 2008

Another time waster exposed

I had just gotten done giving a presentation to a group of women in Tampa when one of the attendees came up to me.


"So, sell me on this newsletter of yours", she said.


As per usual, about half way through my presentation I passed around a sign up sheet for my e-newsletter.


Pretty much everyone who was interested in looking better naked would sign up without hesitation. It didn't cost them anything. They liked what I had to say so far. Pretty simple, really.


But not this woman. It was 9:00 at night. It had been a real long day. The person who booked me for the talk gave me lousy directions and I had gotten lost on the way there.


I was NOT in the mood to try and "sell" someone on a free newsltter.


So as I was briskly making my way out the door, because I knew this would be a complete waste of time, I asked her, "Ummm, I don't know. Why would you sign up for it?"


"That's your job," she said. "You need to sell me on why I should read this thing."


End of conversation.


I'm not a used car salesman.


Neither are you.


I can sell someone thousands of bux worth of personal training in fifteen minutes.


But no amount of trying to convince this woman was worth the time.


If she isn't willing to sign up for a free newsletter how the hell am I going to sell her training?


Thing is, she was a sales "professional" of some sort. But not a very good one.


How can I tell after talking to her for 60 seconds?


Easy.


She wanted to beat me up over this newsletter the same way her prospects and customers walk all over her.


It's what she was used to. It's what most people who try and sell stuff are used to.


The difference was I know better than to waste my time trying to sell something to someone who doesn't want it.


Neither should you.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - I've got all the secrets. I've got all the tools. I've got it if you WANT it. http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


"I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!"

Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL


****


"A lot of people assume that my professional honors make it easier for me to charge higher fees than other trainers.


Unfortunately, it's not that simple.


I've worked in sales most of my adult life. I've gone through Dale Carnegie Sales Training (twice), read literally dozens of books, listened to weeks worth of cassettes, and even studied NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), but Jim teaches unique, practical and powerfully effective techniques that I had never heard before.


I've just started, but I am supremely confident that the skills Jim taught me in the "Ultimate Sales Kit" will finally allow me to charge rates commensurate with my experience, expertise and honors - without pain on my part asking for the money nor pain on the client's part paying the money.


Jim helps you earn what you're truly worth."


Stephen Holt, BSE, CSCS, PES
2003 ACE Personal Trainer of the Year


****


"Jim, I would be honored if you used my words for your site. Your program has helped me tremendously. To give you an idea, when I arrived at the 57th St. New York Health and Racquet Club the personal training department had revenues around $28,000 per month. I was able to get that number to the $40,000 range by myself. But with your program I was able to get our personal training revenues into the $60,000 range and have kept it there for two months!


Even more incredible was our December. We just did $89,000 for the month! We were not running any specials or sales as I do not believe in discounts. I simply put into use your system and watched it work like magic!


Thank you so much!"

Jason Goldberg
Personal Training Manager
NYC, NY


****


"The information is fantastic. I have listened to sales programs before, but what is so great about this is its direct association with the fitness industry. Everything is industry specific! The role plays are by far the most effective way to learn the sales techniques. Excellent product!"


Jonathan Loos PES, CSCS


****


"Hi Jim,


My name is Jeff Robinson, and last year I ordered the Ultimate Platinum Sales Kit. It was full of great information and has helped me more than DOUBLE my income AND I work a lot fewer hours.


The money I'm earning now has enabled me to get engaged, move into a nicer home, and to study towards my Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition. Life is just more enjoyable when you are making the kind of money you deserve doing what you love.


So thank you, Jim, your course made all the difference. I highly recommend your products to anyone wanting to increase their income and quality of life."


Jeff Robinson
RobinsonFitness.com

follow me on Twitter