Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Does logic make you poor?

I was talking to my buddy Nick Berry the end of last week about something you need to burn into your brain.


I've written about it constantly.


My entire http://HowToGetMoreClients.com kit is based on it.


Nick is a great guy. And he's one of the sharpest cats around.


But he is one of the VERY few people in this world who make buying decisions logically.


Last week the light bulb went off for him. The VAST majority of people make decisions based on emotional reasons.


He saw it in action. He witnessed it firsthand.


Things will never be the same for him.


And as soon as YOU fully grasp the power of emotion when it comes to sales and marketing, well, I hope your piggy bank is hungry because it's going to get stuffed.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - I was emailing back and forth with one of my favorite customers last week, too. Here is the end of his email.


"Oh, and by the way, your http://HowToGetMoreClients.com just made me another $6000 this morning. I love it when that happens!"


Dr. Kareem Samhouri
Yardley, PA

follow me on Twitter