Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The American Idol Workout

I just can't help myself.


It's hard to express how much I love writing these emails.


I'm often asked where how I come up with all the ideas for them.


Well, everywhere I look I get a new idea. In all seriousness, I could write about a dozen a day.


Anyway, when I saw this last night I knew I had to share it with you.


Yes, I'm one of those freaks who watches American Idol.


And the reason I do is for moments EXACTLY like what happened last night.


It is rare when you can see the EXACT moment a person's dream come true. But I witnessed it last night. And I immediately knew I would share it with you.


You can see the moment for yourself on You Tube by clicking the link below:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0zGydpqawI


When the singer, David Cook, hears the comments from the judges you literally watch with your own eyes the reaction of a man who has seen his dream come true.


Read that again.


You literally watch with your own eyes the reaction of a man who has seen his dream come true.


And you witness the very instant it happens.


It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.


It doesn't matter if you can't stand the show.


It doesn't matter if you think I'm nuts for watching.


Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0zGydpqawI


If you're not inspired by it, well, you might want to have someone slap the paddles on you and shock your heart back to life.


- Jim


PS - Dreams do come true.

follow me on Twitter