Tuesday, May 06, 2008

How I won the Kentucky Derby

Well, I didn't really win it, but I am at the race.


And thanks to the magic of http://trainershoppingcart.com/ I was able to write this email on Wednesday to go out on Derby day.


Don't you love the way you can use technology to automate your business - and life?


I'm at the race with Pat and Holly Rigsby, and Nick Berry and his wife and Jayson Hunter and his wife. Of course Carol is here with me, too.


And that's why I'm writing you today. I'm at the Kentucky Derby with good friends and business partners because of the relationships we have built.


I've got two new businesses because of my relationship with these great people.


And as you may know already, Pat, Nick and I all use the Send Out Cards system to strengthen relationships.


We'd love for you to try the system for free, so you can see for yourself just how powerful - and simple - it is.


Here's what you do:


Send an email to LabadieBonuses@mindspring.com It will instantly reply with all the instructions.


Easy as pie.


Do it right now for two reasons:


1 - Send Out Cards helps build great relationships. And great businesses are built on those relationships.


2- Send Out Cards provides the powerful automation you want to help make your life easier.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie

follow me on Twitter