Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do this and succeed

Hey,


Carol and I are off to Disney right now - just a 2 hour drive from where I live - to meet up with my sister and her family.


I'm pretty psyched because my nephew and niece will be there. And since they live up in Jersy, I don't get to see them all that often. Is there anything better than seeing the look in a little kid's eye at a theme park?


Anyway, I'm going to write more on this tomorrow, but there's something I really want you to grasp about making your business a whole lot easier.


Go where the people are.


There's more to it than the obvious.


Again, I'll explain more tomorrow. Actually, over the next couple days.


Alright, I'm outta here. I'm off to have some fun!


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://CarbRotationDiet.com


PS - Remember, go where the people are.

follow me on Twitter