Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mickey Mouse, hot dogs and French fries

As you may know, Carol and I drove up to Disney on Sunday to spend time with my sister and her family.


I didn't really dig the Snow White ride, but my 3 year old niece sure did.


And I did kick some serious a** in the Buzz Lightyear game.


Besides the fun, I love to go to Disney to get an idea of just how fat everyone is becoming.


I'll tell ya, I'm happy to report that this trip to Disney was different than the rest.


(Remember, I live in Florida so it's easy to go for a day)


Yes, people actually seemed to be smaller this time around.


I didn't see nearly as many people so fat they have to ride those motorized scooters.


And there were even some healthy options for snacks.


Sure, there were still plenty of severely overweight people.


Yes, the first food vendor I went to was featuring, get this, Hot Dogs with McDonald's French fries.


But I'm tellin' ya', it was better than last time.


Only slightly, but better.


And just like anything else, ya gotta believe.


You've got to believe we're going to be the ones to help turn the tide.


Fewer fat people at Disney is a start.


And a start is a good thing. We've got to start somewhere.


Let's roll up our sleeves and get to working SMART.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Have you seen the videos on http://TheWorkoutMuse.com yet? They're about halfway down the page. Why on earth wouldn't you spend 50 clams to be GIVEN the exact resources to easily do the same? And by SAME I mean get your business all over the news.

follow me on Twitter