Thursday, September 07, 2006

The ONE thing that impressed me most

Just this past weekend I picked up a copy of Men's Fitness because my friend and customer Joe Stankowski was in it in a big way. (See page 104 in the October issue)

Then I saw HIS name again.

Whose name?

Eric Cressey.

For a guy who is only 25 I see his name an awful lot. In fact, I see it everywhere.

I'll tell ya, I'm impressed.

And if you've seen the testimonials on his info-products at http://www.magnificent-mobility.com/ you know he's not just good at promoting himself. This guy is the real deal when it comes to training.

If you've been reading my stuff for awhile you know that once in awhile I write about a success story. I interview someone and let you know EXACTLY how they are making their dreams come true and how you can do the same.

Well, Eric Cressey is no different.

He told me about his accomplishments. Very impressive.

He told me about his mentors. He told me about his education.

It was all very impressive.

But the most impressive thing he told me was not something I asked him about.
He just happened to tell me about it as part of our email conversation.

So what was it?

He already has an assistant.

25 years old and he's already leveraging his time and working ON his business instead of always working in it.

Do YOU have an assistant?

Some things about assistants:

- There's a good chance you know someone already who would make a great one

- If you don't one personally then I bet someone you know knows someone who would make a great one

- You don't have to hire one full-time. Virtual Assistants can typically work as many, or as few, hours as you would like them to.

- You can let them handle just specific projects or you can let them handle all your customer service or anything else that you shouldn't be dealing with.

- They should be handling all the day-to-day items that are eating up your time and keeping your from being more profitable.

- You can barter with them if you don't have the money to pay them

- If you say you can't afford one right now then you probably never will be able to. Have courage and GROW your business by delegating.

Eric Cressey knows this. It's why he has time to make incredible info-products. It's why he has time to earn passive income.

He's not doing anything you can't do.

Is he?

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie

PS- Having an assistant also allows Eric to be even better at what he loves. Check out http://www.magnificent-mobility.com/ and see all the amazing testimonials he has gotten from the likes of:
Alwyn Cosgrove
John Berardi
Joe DeFranco
Zach Even-Esh
Jason Ferruggia

Very impressive indeed.

http://www.magnificent-mobility.com/

follow me on Twitter