Saturday, September 23, 2006

This is what your website needs to do

I may have finally lost my mind officially.


I've been feeling a little complacent lately.


I've felt like I'm in a bit of a rut.


I've felt like it was time for me to really get out of my comfort zone.


So what did I decide to do about it?


Well, even though I'm not a huge fan of flying I decided to get my pilot's license. Yes, that's right, good ole Jim Labadie is learning how to fly!!!


There's two lessons in this email really.


The first one we'll talk about more some other time. It's simply the lesson that when you feel comfortable with yourself you aren't growing.


You know you're growing as a person, and doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, you do things that make you feel uncomfortable. And believe me, my intro flight in a small Cesna on Saturday sure got me out of mine!


But the more important lesson, for today anyway, is about websites. I want to show you how I found the flight training school I'm attending.


Why?


Because it will give you amazing insight as to what your website needs to do for you and your fitness business.


Essentially I found three flight training schools near me. Here are their websites:


1) http://www.flight101.com


2) http://www.beanewpilot.com


3) http://www.pbflight.com


The first two confused the heck out of me.


Website #3 is the company that I called and the one I signed up with for the flight training.


I was tired when I was doing the search and the only thing I wanted was some real basic info to make sure the place was safe and they could do the job.


That's something you really need to think about when you're creating your website.


The company I went with doesn't have the best site in the world. Not even close.


BUT...


It is simple. It is easy to read. It is easy to navigate. It gives you a call to action.


Yes, one the home page it actually says 'Call us today!' So I did. And they got my business.


Make sense?


Don't confuse your prospect. Make your site is neat and clean and easy to read.


Don't have too many choices. Make your prospect's life easy and chances are you will win their business.


This is as basic as it gets. If you want a successful business you really do need a great web presence.


And if you want an easy and affordable way to build a great fitness related website then get a copy of Allen Hill's http://www.Fitness-Website-Profits.com


You'll discover everything you need to build a site that will help you win the business over your competitors.


Seriously think about what I wrote and the examples I gave you. Those two other flight training schools - who by the way are located RIGHT NEXT TO the company I hired - lost out on me hiring them.


And this is serious coin we're talking here. To get my license is going to cost nearly TEN GRAND!


So think about it some more. How many ten thousand dollar clients have you lost out on because your website isn't up to par?


Or even worse, you don't have a site!


Grab a copy of Allen's http://www.Fitness-Website-Profits.com and stop fretting over how much dough is passing you by.


Who loves ya?


Jim Labadie
Dream Bigger Dreams
http://www.Fitness-Website-Profits.com


PS- What do Allen's customers have to say?


'Can I say RAVING CUSTOMER!?


Imagine having someone going above and beyond your expectations answering every single question you have about designing and monetizing a website that actually does what it is suppose to!


Allen's knowledge and 5-star customer service will keep you coming back for more.


You have come here for a reason, and I can assure you that you will be taken care of by Allen Hill.'


Heather Picken
feelinglikeamillion.com


http://www.Fitness-Website-Profits.com


PPS- How many $10,000 clients have you lost because of YOUR website? Answering that question honestly may make you feel uncomfortable. But remember, that just means you're about to make a positive change.


http://www.Fitness-Website-Profits.com

follow me on Twitter