Monday, November 13, 2006

Larry King and The Secret Part 2

I spent this weekend at the Membership Site Boot Camp hosted by Ryan Lee and Tim Kerber in West Palm. AMAZING. I'll be writing about all my insights over the course of the week. But today, I'm a little shot. A little on overload from all the info.

So, I'll be getting it all organized tomorrow and will write you then about my thoughts on Time Management. For now, I'm going to head home and meditate. Then it's off to workout.

In the meantime, here's an update from Joe Vitale regarding his TV appearance this Thursday night on Larry King Live. A textbook case of publicizing your publicity.

Haven't I been preaching that to you for three years now? ;-)

Who loves ya?

I do.

Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
www.howtogetmorepublicity.com

****

Larry King is doing a special on how to change your life by changing your mind.

It airs on CNN on Nov 16th.

The first part aired on Nov. 2. If you missed it, see http://whatisthesecret.tv/revealed/larry-king-secret.html

The second part on Nov. 16th has this panel --

James Ray www.jamesray.com
Jack Canfield www.jackcanfield.com
Dr. Joe Vitale www.mrfire.com
George Pratt www.drgeorgepratt.com
Jayne Payne www.theintensiveprogram.com

Larry King Live airs on CNN at 6 p.m. pacific and re-airs at 9 p.m. pacific and 12 midnight (which is 9 p.m. eastern, midnight eastern and 3 a.m. eastern; 8 pm central, 11 pm central, and
2 am central).

The show airs overseas on CNN International, as well. See www.cnn.com/larryking

If you haven't seen "The Secret" yet, I highly recommend it. It's what inspired these Larry King specials.

See http://www.TheSecret.tv

follow me on Twitter