Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why you should be reading my blog

Well, it has come to my attention that I need to get more people to my blog because God only knows what the Spam Filters are doing to the emails I send to people.

So I'm here today to give you all the incentive in the world to visit regularly.

How's about this for an idea?

This should work for any fitness pro or studio.

The holidays are upon us and so are high school football playoff games, right?

Create a "Holiday Survival Guide." It can be an audio CD or physical report or whatever you like. Make sure there is a special offer at the end of it. And testimonials...before and after pics...

Obviously, you're going to pass these out at the game. With permission, of course.

I'd make it a New Year's Special or for holiday gift certificates. As you know most people are looking to get in shape AFTER the holidays.

Hey, it is what it is.

You can give a portion of sales from the promotion directly back to the high school football team or the school or whatever. That should help you get permission! And use whatever connections you have with the school system to make this a regular thing.

Basketball season is coming up. And so are other holidays.

Community involvement... Lots of potential for local publicity...

And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts if you train the typical 40-49 year old woman who wants to lose weight your target market will be in attendance. Hell, their sons are playing in the game!

The opportunities are endless with this one. It's just a basic idea. I'm sure you can modify it as need be to make it work for you.

This is what it's really about. When your community thinks fitness, it thinks of one name - YOURS.

Now go run with it! And be sure to check back here often because I'm going to be putting a lot more just like 'em up!

Who loves ya? ;-)

Jim Labadie

PS- I've got a truckload more where that came from RIGHT NOW! Get my MOST under-rated product at http://www.ptmediablueprint.com

"The information on the teleseminar really got me pumped up and gave a real clear and concise plan of what I need to do. Jim and Scott reallydid all of the thinking all I have to do is follow through with the plan.

Thanks guys and keep up the great work!"

Andy Parker
CrossFitStamford.com

http://www.ptmediablueprint.com

follow me on Twitter