Thursday, November 02, 2006

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Three points of discussion today:


1- A couple of week's ago I was at a friend's house and we were talking about MySpace.com and the truckload of dough the founders got when they sold it.


My friend believes they got really lucky. Maybe they did. Not sure.


But what I do know for sure is there are people who set the trends and there those who follow them.


The ones who set the trends are the ones who most often get 'lucky.'


2- Alwyn Cosgrove made a great point on his blog the other day about the most successful people being the ones who most often invest in their own education.


I'm guessing most everyone believes that. But I KNOW that a lot of people just pay lipservice to it.


I was at a Bob Proctor seminar last week and I made it a point to see who was going to the back-of-the-room to get more info and who wasn't.


At my table there was a guy who owned 4 real estate offices in the area. He brought three of his employees with him. None of those three made additional purchases and from what I gather didn't pay for their own seat.


Me?


I got the deal of the century. For a hundred bucks I got a ticket to another full day seminar AND two books.


As you may have surmised, the first two lead directly to point three.


3- November 10th to 17th is Virtual Seminar Week. It's a move of sheer brilliance by two of the guys who set the trends - Alex Mandossian and Rick Raddatz.


49 virtual seminars in one week's time for $97.


Completely different. Completely unique. Complete new trend.


Would you call that luck?


I'm signed up for it, because just like Cosgrove, I have found the best investment on the planet is ME.


If you don't do anything else, check out the site and see what they are up to. It's truly freakin' brilliant.


http://www.howcanyoumissthis.com


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.howcanyoumissthis.com


PS- Invest in yourself.


http://www.howcanyoumissthis.com

follow me on Twitter