Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lunch with Ryan Lee

Holy sh*t did we come up with another idea today.

We were talking about million dollar ideas and how they are no longer worth the time. If it's not a ten million dollar idea we aren't really interested.

Now before you start calling us a bunch of A-holes, please realize that you will always get what you expect.

So what are you expecting?

And what are you allowing yourself to receive?

I'm currently reading Bob Proctor's "You Were Born Rich" and I highly recommend it. It's a more modern-day "Think and Grow Rich." Personally, I think it's easier to read.

Anyway, your success is going to come from many things. But two of the biggest are what you EXPECT and what you ALLOW.

Basically, I expect ten million dollar ideas and because of the prosperity consciousness work I've done over the years I allow myself to receive ideas that will help me manifest the physical equivalent in currency.

Make sense?

Today we came up with another idea that should be worth at least that much. It was a good lunch ;-)

follow me on Twitter