Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Financial Epidemic Affecting Fitness Pros Worldwide!

I know many of you have already signed up for a membership at http://Workout-Pass.com

For those of you who haven't, I want to let you know all 74 of the bonuses valued at over $1,683 are being taken down tonight.

If you're considering joining http://Workout-Pass.com, I highly
recommend you do it by midnight tonight EST. ;-)

********

"Financial Epidemic Affecting Fitness Pros Worldwide!"

I have something to tell you.

It may be a little shocking to you, but I'd rather you hear it from me than someone else.

I'm sad to say that I've been seeing more and more cases of this illness in Fitness Professionals everywhere I turn.

Yes, that's right; many of your comrades are suffering from Entrepreneur's Disease.

I know, I know. It hurts to admit it, but it's true.

What exactly is this terrible condition and how do you know if you suffer from it?

Well, it's simple really.

The main symptom is a clear lack of focus and crystal clear vision for one's fitness business.

It would be the business equivalent of running around like a chicken with your head cut off.

Ask yourself these questions:

- Have I ever come up with what seemed like a brilliant idea and chucked everything else I was working on out the window only to come up with another brilliant idea the next day and then repeated the "chucking" process?

- Have I got several lengthy "to-do" lists that I know full well I'll never get to?

- Do I routinely change the focus of my business so that I myself don't even know who my target market is anymore?

- Have I started what seem to be a million different projects and gotten MAYBE a handful of them actually completed? And of those how many made me any significant amounts of money?

- Do I have a clear objective of what I want my business to look like?
How much I want to earn from it? What I want it to sell? How much I actually want to work in it? How often I would like to be able to take a vacation without worrying about it?

- Have I really come to grips with the fact the reason to start a business is to sell a business? Do I have an exit strategy? Do I know what my business is going to look like in one year? Five? Ten?

- Do I really want to keep wandering aimlessly like this? Do I really want to continue to guess and hope I'm doing the right things?

I think you can see my point, right?

It's pretty darn easy to diagnose yourself as having a case of serious Entrepreneur's Disease.

Essentially, it's owning a business that has no clear focus, no plan, and no direction.

And yes, this disease is fatal!

You might walk away ok, but if you don't find a cure your business will die. You know it and I know it.

The buzz in the air of Fitness Pros nowadays is taking action.

Yes, taking action is critical. It's how you gain momentum and get things started in the right direction.

But it's not enough.

In reality, what you really need is to take LASER FOCUSED ACTION!

So what's the cure?

Pretty simple really.

Answer all the questions above honestly and then set about correcting your course.

Unless, that is, you truly enjoy making things hard on yourself.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://Workout-Pass.com

PS- How would you like access to Alwny Cosgrove's BEST fat-burning workouts?

http://Workout-Pass.com

PPS- Again, all 74 of the bonuses valued at over $1,683 are being taken down tonight.

If you're considering joining http://Workout-Pass.com, I highly recommend you do it by midnight tonight. ;-)

follow me on Twitter