Friday, January 05, 2007

What are the first 11 things to do...

Quick note: Many of you have been wondering if you can get just the DVD of my presentation on Public Speaking for Fitness Pros from the Ryan Lee Boot Camp (which includes a second presentation packed with tips from fitness pros who run super-successful fitness camps)
You want it, you got it! http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/bigmoney.htm

*

What are the first 11 things I do when I want to create a new info-product?

Here's the answer.

1)Brainstorm idea and wait one day before deciding whether it is worth pursuing

2) Survey customers to get their opinion to decide whether it is worth creating and establish initial price point for product

3) Brainstorm 'working' title for product and website names

4) Survey fellow info-entrepreneurs in regards to both the title and website name

5) Purchase website URL immediately

6) Create Product in Shopping Cart system

7) Create 'Thank you for your order' Auto-Responder in Shopping Cart system

8) Create FREE Mini-Course Auto-responder system in Shopping Cart and first drafts of what those emails will say

9) Brainstorm bonus product ideas

10) Create rough first draft of product outline and sales copy (Hint: I always start with the headline and sub-headline first)

11) Decide on product name

Obviously, there's a lot more to it, but those are the first 11 steps I recommend you take when creating your own info-products.

Get the full story at: http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/2007.htm while I still have a few copies left.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/2007.htm

PS- Remember, you can get just the DVD of my presentation on Public Speaking for Fitness Pros from the Ryan Lee Boot Camp (which includes a second presentation packed with tips from fitness pros who run super-successful fitness camps) for $29.95 at:

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/bigmoney.htm

PPS- Kevin Gianni, who I introduced you to the other day has this to say about Fitness Info Mistakes:

'Hey Jim!

Just finished listening to Fitness Info Mistakes and the information is definitely worth way more than I paid for. You really should raise the price on it... I don't want to have that many competitors! :-)

I found the information on the CD set to be real world experience and no fluff theory. I've heard 100's of programs and I must say I was skeptical when I first popped it in... what ELSE could I possibly learn besides the stuff I already knew. Well, I learned a bunch, so thanks!

Kevin Gianni
YourLifeStyleFitness.com

I've got a handful of copies left of the Fitness Info Mistakes 2007 Special at:
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/2007.htm

follow me on Twitter