Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh, baby! It feels SOOO good!

I'm at the Perform Better Summit this weekend debuting the new 100% Organic http://GetPrograde.com Snack Bars - which by the way are the best tasting bar on the planet! - but I had to drop you a quick line to share some really cool ways to build your business and help a lot of people at the same time.


Without further ado:


1) Wild-man Zach Even-Esh recently held a fund raiser to support a cause near and dear to his heart - and mine - while helping promote his newly launched training facility in NJ.


Check out this article and ask yourself if there's any reason you couldn't do the same:


http://ems.gmnews.com/news/2007/0620/Front_Page/026.html


2) Scott Colby is hosting a "tele-fundraiser" to accomplish the same things. You can see what Scott is up to here:


http://www.MyUltimateFitnessMindset.com


By the way, Scott is one of my most successful Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up Kit customers. Nowadays he only runs camps - no one-on-one training - and has taken advantage of all that free time by becoming a powerhouse fitness internet marketer as well!


3) Another Ultimate Boot Camp Kit customer, Eric Gelder, has had SO much success with his camps in Chandler, AZ that the local parks and rec is looking to take a piece of his action!


Yeah, that's right, he's making so much loot they sat up and took notice. And when I say they wanted a piece, they wanted a BIG piece.


But don't despair, you can do what I recommended Eric do. Here is the EXACT advice I gave him:


"Eric,


Well, turn lemons into lemonades, baby!!! How about this: Do it - your boot camp - at a church OR the property of another non-profit and give 10% of the money to them. Don't know if you donate 10% of what you earn but it's amazing how that comes back to you. Plus, the tax donation AND the PR opportunities AND the exposure to the congregation or the people working at the non-profit...


Oh, and when you approach them you tell them you'll donate 10% of the profits to them. And you can offer a discount to their people...I think that's more than reasonable and the more you give the more you get!"


Pretty cool, isn't it? So much fun stuff to do. So many cool ways to help other people and help yourself. Everybody wins!


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com


PS- Everywhere I turn there's another fitness boot camp in the news! I was checking out the latest info on my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers when I found this article.


http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07171/795398-114.stm


PPS- Seriously, you're nuts not to run your own.


"Jim,

Just wanted to give you a quick heads up on the progress I've made with my camps since purchasing your Ultimate Boot Camp Product.


I started in March '06 with about 10 people attending. It's steadily grown over the last 9 months with this month hitting 56 enrolled!!


It was your product that cemented the idea to start my own camps. I had no idea at the time that some initial guidance from the Ultimate BC CD's and some marketing know how would amount to a such a successful business.


I want to thank you for providing that spark that ignited what this year will be a SIX-FIGURE boot camp business!!"


Yours In Health,

Eric Gelder
ChandlerBootCamp.com


****


"Hi Jim,

My name is Lyle Johnson, owner of MVP Fitness in St. Louis. I purchased your Boot Camp Start Up Kit and have gotten great results. I have had 44 camp members enroll in MVP Fitness Boot Camp in the first month. Not bad considering I only had 3 clients last year before the Kit!


Currently I am holding three camps; one at a local high school, another in an affluent subdivision and the other one for the St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Organization, which is actually held on the baseball diamond at the brand new Busch Staduim.


I feel great and very confident in the future direction of MVP Fitness and I am looking forward to improving more people's lives by offering more boot camps.


Thanks again! Your Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up Kit CDs really helped me grow my business!"

Lyle Johnson
MVP Fitness, LLC


http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

follow me on Twitter