Monday, June 11, 2007

This is textbook

This is textbook, so follow along closely, my friend.

I'm sending you this for two reasons:

1- To educate on the topic (believe me, it's a great article)

2- To further reinforce that I'm an expert on the subect matter by showing you one of my published articles

Simple, but powerful. You should be sharing all your published work with your list.

Check out my latest Step-by-Step article, Promote Your Personal Trainers as Experts: The Quick and Easy Way to Write and Promote Fitness Articles, in Club Industry's Fitness Business Pro:

http://fitnessbusinesspro.com/stepbystep/clubs/personal-trainers-experts-fitness/

(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser)

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://howtogetmorepublicity.com

PS- What does a woman who writes for national fitness magazines such as Shape, Self and Health think of the Ultimate Publicity Kit for Fitness Professionals?

"As a fitness writer/editor, I highly recommend The Ultimate Publicity Kit for Fitness Professionals for its consistently bang-on advice and the expert publicity tips from Lizz and Jim. Every information-packed CD delivers the exact steps that fitness professionals must know to instantly boost their credibility and gain incredible profits from publicity. The first CD alone is worth the price of the entire kit!"

Amanda Vogel, MA
Regular contributor to IDEA Fitness Journal, Health, Self and Shape

http://howtogetmorepublicity.com

follow me on Twitter