Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Best Email Marketing Advice

I am very grateful to have a terrific relationship with my "list."


It really makes all the difference in my business.


The relationship you have with your list will make all the difference to yours.


I know that I've further strengthened the relationship with my list when I write a very passionate email.


When I'm just in the flow and the words just come without thinking.


I literally cannot sit still as I type.


I literally feel energy pulsing through my finger tips.


Sometimes I write when I'm a little p*ssed off about something.


Sometimes I write when I'm ridiculously excited about something.


And everytime I do I get the most amazing response from my readers.


And I don't mean it is a financial response.


I mean they write back with passion.


They tell me how pumped up it got them.


Or they tell me they agree with me.


Some tell me they disagree with me.


But regardless of exactly HOW it made them feel, the important part is that it made them FEEL.


And those emotions are what connect us even though we may very well never have met in person.


You might need to re-read this email a couple of times to really get it.


But I assure you, this is the best email marketing advice I can ever give you.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.howtoprofitwithemails.com


PS - It's a steal.


"Love the product Jim! I am so glad that you came out with this b/c it is really what I am looking for right now. I am also glad that it is straight and to the point. Having your 5 years of email marketing experience in a 48 minute audio is a steal."


Tom Gifford
State College, PA


http://www.howtoprofitwithemails.com

follow me on Twitter