Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Who's on your team?

I've written about this in the past.


To be a successful entrepreneur you need to have a great team around you.


- Attorney


- Accountant


- Book keeper


- Assistant


- Technical advisor


- Financial planner


The list goes on and on.


And if you've got a big project that needs great s.ales copy then you need a great copywriter you can call on.


Lucky for you I know just the guy.


My friend Todd Scott is as good as they come.


I work with Todd regulary to help me with my copy.


So here are some things you need to know:


1 - I don't get anything out of this monetarily. I'm just letting you know about an amazing service that is available to you if you are in need of a big-time copywriter.


2- Todd has 6 spots available. In other words, he only has time to take on 6 new projects before the end of the year.


3- I've negotiated with him to land my readers a 10% discount off his services.


4- But if you want that discount you must contact him before noon EST this Friday, November 9th.


5- This is not for newbies who just need some basic copy on their website. This is for serious marketers and business owners who demand nothing but the best.


6- To qualify fot the 10% discount you must mention my name in the comments section of his website http://fitnesscopywriting.com


7- If nothing else go to http://fitnesscopywriting.com and read the headline. It's pretty amazing. And it's true. Todd is damn good at what he does.


- Jim


PS - Again, if you want that discount you must contact him before noon EST this Friday, November 9th.


http://fitnesscopywriting.com

follow me on Twitter