Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Fitness Empire Strikes Back

The Fitness Empire Strikes Back


I remember the days of "walking the floor" in a health club as an "exercise instructor" hoping to land some clients.


It wasn't for very long - and it was a long time ago - but it was enough to turn me off a career as a personal trainer for quite some time.


Yes, I was one of those guys who somehow ended up being a tech-support rep. I don't even want to get into it. I'll tell you about it some other time.


But I never would have worn that stupid headset answering questions from angry customers for three years if I had known a fraction of what I know now.


And what do I know now?


Anyone who is willing to take action and educate themselves can make BIG coin in this industry.


I remember getting to work everyday and being absolutely miserable. That phone would start lighting up and I'd weakly say to myself, "I've got to do something else with my life. There's got to be more to life than this."


That's why it breaks my heart to know that there are so many trainers out there right now who are struggling when they could be creating an EMPIRE for themselves.


I know they're either:


Barely making a living


Working part-time and dying to find a way to do what they love - help people get fit - full-time.


Making a nice living but breaking their backs working crazy hours just to do it.


It's why I'm such a BIG believer in camps and clinics. I just don't understand why some trainers refuse to accept it.


The more people you can help at the same time the better.


And I'll tell you what:


You already know I LOVE the boot camp model. That's a given.


But for those of you who train athletes, well, you've really got it made.


Speed camps are HUGE. And with the world going sports crazy they are only getting bigger and bigger.


So when my friend Patrick Beith told me he was running a mentorship group on EXACTLY how to create a Speed Clinic Empire I got a little misty eyed.


It's the perfect solution.


You see, I got my start working with athletes when I was in college at the University of Delaware. I was only a volunteer but was in charge of the programs for the Men's Lacrosse and Women's Volleyballs teams.


It was then that I sat for the CSCS exam. It was also then that I realized I was going to have a tough time making a living as a strength coach. Well, that was my perception at the time.


Look, I could go on and on about my story, so I'll make it more simple. I have a special place in my heart for those who work with athletes.


So I told Pat that I wanted to do something special. I wanted to offer my readers $100 off his program as a special incentive to take the plunge.


He agreed, but only for a short time. In fact, the special deal he created for my readers ONLY expires this Saturday, January 12th.


You can check it out here:
http://www.speedclinicempire.com/labadie.html


It's not a small investment. But it's an amazing program. There's nothing that makes me hesitate to fully recommend it. The instructors are world-class. And they are great human beings.


Oh, and even if you already run boot camps you should seriously consider this. Too many trainers have a limited vision of what their business can be.


You train adults. Don't you think a lot of them who have kids who play sports?


So set up another division of your business. Create an EMPIRE.
Create multiple streams of moolah. Leverage your time.


There is so much opportunity out there. Don't let it slip through your fingers. Make the most out of your life. Make the most moolah you can doing what you love.


Why the heck wouldn't you?


Again, the deal for my readers can ONLY be found at http://www.speedclinicempire.com/labadie.html


And it expires this Saturday, January 12th.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.speedclinicempire.com/labadie.html


PS - I cannot stress this highly enough: The instructors are world-class. And they are great human beings.


PPS - One last time, the deal for my readers can ONLY be found at http://www.speedclinicempire.com/labadie.html


And it expires this Saturday, January 12th.

follow me on Twitter