Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Enemy Stands Before You

99 cent Double Cheeseburgers

64 oz worth of sugar in a Big Gulp

Super Size Fries

Pizza with cheese stuffed in the crust

Taco salads with 85 grams of fat

Fresh, warm doughnuts

Billyuns of buckaroos spent on marketing

That's what THEY have on their side.

What about us.

The truth

Hard work

Discipline

Physical pain

Patience

Persistence

It's really not a fair fight. We're very much the underdog. And we're currently getting our ass kicked.

So how on God's Green Earth do we have any chance of making a comeback if we "only want to help people".

How do we stand a chance if we're not great marketers.

How do we stand a chance if we don't know how to sell.

How do we stand a chance if we continue to treat our businesses like a hobby.

I still love our chances. Ya gotta believe.

Learn the BUSINESS. Make a true difference.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://HowToGetMoreClients.com

PS- Start here: http://HowToGetMoreClients.com

"Before using Jim's Ultimate sales kit I thought I was a great salesman. Boy was I ever wrong. Before using the Ultimate sales kit I was closing about 60% of my prospects. I thought I was hot stuff. After listening and applying Jim's sales concepts to my own prospects I experienced a 90% closing rate!

It's not your run of the mill program either. Some of the information Jim provides you is actually counter-intuitive to what you would normally hear about selling. This stuff is GOLD! I end up not even selling to my prospects. They end up selling themselves to me!
Thanks for the program Jim. It has helped me close more sales than I would have ever imagined.
Dan Go

http://HowToGetMoreClients.com

follow me on Twitter