Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Easier Than You Think

Easier Than You Think


I had a 15 minute conversation with Jason. It took just 15 minutes to prepare him for the business opportunity of a lifetime. He was meeting in a couple of days with a pro sports team and he wanted my help landing the deal.


It's funny how we love to make things out to be so much harder than they really are. I know I used to be scared to death of the mere thought of having to sell something. That was for other people. It certainly wasn't for a nice guy like me. I was a fitness professional, I wasn't supposed to sell stuff. I was just supposed to help people.


But here I was years later having a conversation with a fellow trainer who had hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. Could I help him close it? Was my system that powerful? Was it simple enough?


Well, during that 15 minute conversation I told Jason one little trick that would set the tone for the entire meeting. I didn't give him a bunch of scripts. I didn't give him any checklists. I told him the one thing to say that would close the deal before everyone at the table had a chance to take a sip of coffee.


What was the result?


A two year contract with a total value of $375,000.


You can spend thousands of dollars learning how to do the same. OR you could go to http://howtogetmoreclients.com/ and discover the same secrets for a whole lot less.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://howtogetmoreclients.com/


"I have been a personal trainer for the last 5 years at several corporate gyms. You know, the gyms where you do the dreaded floor shifts and spend endless hours meeting with new members, giving them a free orientation of the gym and then it's your chance to sell training. Over the years I got really good at it and always had the highest sales averaging $5,000 a month.


Recently I bought Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit hoping it would improve my current sales, although since I was always the top producer I wasn't sure if it would help me much...


After going through his simple to follow sales system it all become crystal clear, the secret to getting people to buy training is asking the right questions and let them sell themselves. This last month I sold $15,000 in training in a corporate gym which is unheard of, that is just something nobody does especially when the training sessions are $61 an hour in a small town that all the other gyms sell training for $30 and sell about $8,000 in training with 10 trainers.


Thank you Jim, you gave me the confidence to start my own training studio and leave the corporate world since you have helped me master the sales system."


Ryan Ehmann
Fitness Professional & Motivational Speaker

follow me on Twitter