Monday, February 11, 2008

Heart Pumping Exercise

Heart Pumping Exercise


I've been writing newsletters to personal trainers since 2003. I'm not sure how many, but I've done enough to have learned a thing or twenty. While this isn't exactly brain surgery, there is a science to it.


The best ones always come about the same way. I hear, read or see something that gets my heart pumping. And as soon as it starts pulsing I start writing. That is when the magic happens. When I feel this incredible emotional connection to the topic on my mind I know I have a winner on my hands. I know my readers will love it.


And I can tell you from experience that you just cannot create a connection with your list if you don't write stuff that is heartfelt. It has to be genuine emotion oozing out of your body onto your computer screen. That's why I practically beg you guys and gals to stop giving your readers so much info and give them more emotion.


They want to love you. They want to be inspired by you. They want you to make a difference in their life. And the only way that happens is when you let the real you shine. You have to have the courage to allow yourself to connect emotionally with people you have never met before.


I've heard from more and more of my customers and readers about how they are starting to really, really get it. They are starting to understand the true power of emotions and relationships. And they are starting to earn serious income because of it.


People act because they are inspired by emotions. If you cannot convey emotion to people - and get emotion from them - then you are in serious, serious trouble. I don't beat around the bush and I'm not even close to kidding. You're not a robot, you're a human being. So act like one and spread some good vibes.


I'll love ya no matter what.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim "The Liberator" Labadie


PS - If you truly want to discover how to use heartfelt emotion to help more people and earn more moolah then these are the three products you want:


http://howtogetmoreclients.com/


http://velvetropereferrals.com/


http://howtoprofitwithemails.com/

follow me on Twitter